Accounting and Public Management
Would you like to know more information about our Graduate Program? Contact us
Prof.ª Doutor Ana Covas
The Post-Graduation in Accounting and Public Management is aimed at graduates and bachelors who aim to improve their knowledge and skills in the area of Accounting and Public Management, namely:
- Public Administration professionals or potential candidates, such as senior technicians, candidates for public office and leaders of this sector; It is
- Professionals from the private sector, such as accountants, economists, managers and related fields.
This postgraduate course aims, generally, to provide trainees, on the one hand, with the specific technical and scientific knowledge of the areas underlying the course and, on the other hand, with the necessary skills to carry out their professional activity with a high level of quality. and rigor.
One academic semester, corresponding to 30 ects
October 2023 to March 2024
Fridays from 7 pm to 11 pm and Saturdays from 9 am to 1 pm.
- Attendance and minimum participation in at least 75% of the duration of the curriculum;
- Continuous evaluation.
- Learning based on problem solving;
- Cooperative learning;
- Case study;
- Affirmative expository method;
- Demonstrative affirmative method;
- Discussion and debate.
Application fee - €95.00
Enrollment fee - €105.00
Tuition - €1950
Prompt payment - €1852.50*
Monthly fee for 6 months
1st installment - €420.00
2nd installment - €390.00
3rd installment - €330.00
Remaining installments - €270.00
- Must be paid by the 15th of each month of the course.
* It is not subject to return, in case of withdrawal by the student
|Legal Regime in Public Administration||Joana Duro||16||3|
|Management and Public Administration||A designar||12||2|
|Strategic Planning in Public Administration||José Carlos Martins||12||2|
|Accounting Standardization System for Public Administrations and Budget Framework Law||Ana Covas||6||1|
|Accounting and Budget Reporting||Armindo Lima||18||4|
|Public Procurement||Maria do Rosário Anjos||16||3|
|Labor Law in Public Administration||A designar||16||3|
|Financial Accounting I||Regina Soares||16||3|
|Financial Accounting II||Ana Covas||20||4|
|Statistics Applied to Public Administration||António Andrade||10||2|
|Management Accounting||Antonieta Lima||12||2|
|Administrative and Digital Modernization||José Carlos Martins||6||1|
Course eligible for application to the José Neves Foundation grant. See the Regulation here.