ISVOUGA has the following services at your disposal:
Academic Services comprise the Pedagogical Guidance and Supervision Service, the Treasury and the Administrative Services. Within the scope of the latter, issues relating to applications, enrollment, issuing of certificates and other documents are dealt with.
Pedagogical Guidance and Supervision Service
This service aims to manage and develop general IT infrastructures, ensuring the management and maintenance of the communications network and computer systems. Provides the entire academic community with support in configuring and using the services.
ISVOUGA has a Student Ombudsman, Doctor Susana Lamas, whose competence is to attend and analyze the complaints and suggestions of students, regarding the functioning of the institute, as well as to promote the necessary change, with a view to the continuous improvement of services made available.
The ISVOUGA Library has approximately 2600 bibliographic records covering the following areas of knowledge
- Exact Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Informatics);
- Economic and Business Sciences (Economics, Business Management, Finance, Accounting);
- Human and Social Sciences (Linguistics and Literature, Philosophy, Education, Communication, Sociology, Psychology, History, Law, Politics, International Relations, Statistics);
- Applied Sciences. Technologies (Marketing and Public Relations, Advertising, Design, Tourism, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Technical Design, Machine Elements, Industrial Maintenance, Tribology, Electronics).
- Literature fund made up of ISVOUGA end of course works (123 volumes).
Library Portal at http://biblioteca.isvouga.pt
Photocopying, binding, printing, selling office supplies
Note: In August, this service is closed
Edicópia, Sociedade de Equipamentos de Escritório, Lda
- Between 9:00 am and 7:30 pm, from Monday to Friday, in the month of July, and from the 1st of September to the 1st day of each school year.
- Between 9:00 am and 1:00 pm on Saturday, starting on the 1st day of the school year and ending on the last day of each school year, safeguarding periods of interruption for Christmas and Easter school holidays, according to the calendar of each school year.
- Lunch: Open throughout the calendar year
- Dinners: Beginning on the first day of the school year and ending on the last day of the school year, safeguarding interruption periods for Christmas and Easter school holidays, according to the calendar of each school year.
Total closure during the month of August and on closing days of the Institute.